Monday, August 13, 2007

#31 Fans

So I checked this so called baseball blog of ours, and I find that there are only 3 Maddux references. And none of them from the Cubby fans. So I ask myself, what's going on? You can't call these guys every 5th day, yet no fawning over him on the LoC? So I goes to the Padres internets sites. He's got a losing record, & an ERA a tad over 4. Not pleasing, but not enuff to make them shut up, me thought. Then I goes to the roster site. He shows up as #30. #30?!?!? Why is he number 30? I looked at the full roster. No #31 there. So what gives?

2 comments:

Smiff said...

I will leave comments to members of the Greg Maddux Man Love Association (NAMBLA).

Sarge said...

You are both fools.

Gr_g M_dd_x needs not praise, he is praise: to the thing/being that is baseball.

Talk about stuff you understand. Like Christina Applegate.