Monday, June 2, 2008

Whitey taking moral high ground (cont)

Mugabe, Ahmadinejad slammed for attending U.N. summit

The European Union has a longstanding travel ban on Mugabe but since the FAO summit is taking place under a United Nations umbrella, he has been invited to the conference along with Ahmadinejad and around 40 other world leaders.

I swear, it's as if they invite those they hate so they have somebody else to talk about and attack and distract from the real purpose of the meeting, out of which nothing would have come anyway. JUST DON'T INVITE THEM! Udderwise, in da words of KO, SHUT THE HELL UP!

3 comments:

Corms said...

This is very interesting. When did this start?

Fungster said...

I accidentally hit enter right after putting in the title. I knew some smart-ass would comment before I actually put in the rest of the post...

Smiff said...

I'm the smart-ass.