Thursday, November 1, 2007

Make up your mind...

Dumbya previously:

“I don’t know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.”

“I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.”

“Deep in my heart I know the man’s on the run, if he’s alive at all…I just don’t spend much time on it, really, to be honest with you.”

And who disbanded the CIA unit dedicated to finding bin Laden?

Dumbya today:

“Some in Washington should spend more time responding to the warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden, and the requests of our commanders on the ground, and less time responding to the demands of MoveOn.org bloggers and Code Pink protesters.”

Dumbya all-the-time:


3 comments:

Corms said...

If they hadn't called off the dogs at Tora Bora this would all be moot right now.

k-mad said...

Corms is right. If you want to get even MORE pissed off than you are already (impossible?), check out War of Error -- How Osama Bin Laden Beat George W. Bush.

Smiff said...

Ah yes, but if we actually caught him then Dumbya et al. couldn't say that Osama will be on the ticket with Hillary. It's much more politically beneficial to have Osama free and blowing shit up everywhere.