Monday, October 29, 2007

Cedric Benson rips Corms, Fung, Decker, udder idiot Bears' fanz

Following another sub par performance Sunday (sez you), Cedric Benson lashed out at critics.
"I've been hearing a lot of people criticize and talk stuff. They're not watching the games or the plays. They're just throwing out criticism. Do I need to run with more of a burst? No. And [expletive] [phokk?] them. So I guess I'm getting to the hole and walking through the hole, right."

I'm wif Sir Cedric on dis one, knowing the focus group that is talking stuff. You guys might want to spend more time watching the game and less time with your faces buried in a bag of Doritos...

3 comments:

Corms said...

So I guess I'm getting to the hole and walking through the hole, right."

No actually you're falling to the ground before you get to the hole.

Fungster said...

Even my mum sed "Boy, that Benson guy SUUUUUUUcks!" Then she went out for a 3 mile walk.

Smiff said...

Add Fung's mum to Cedric Benson's Enemies List.