Wednesday, July 25, 2007

catch-up: more idiotic things Da RezzziDUNCE once actually said

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned firsthand from your foreign minister, who came to Texas."--To a Slovakian journalist; 6/22/99 [Bush's meeting was with Janez Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.]

"I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves."--Washington, D.C.; 9/21/03

"[I]t's a myth to think I don't know what's going on. It's a myth to think I'm not aware that there's opinions that don't agree with mine, because I'm fully aware of that."--Philadelphia; 12/12/05

1 comment:

Fungster said...

Look, the quicker we can get thru the next year and a half, the better. Reminding us of such things doesn't help.

Unless, of course, Dick runs. And wins.