Monday, June 9, 2008

Smiff to invade Chicago??

Is everyone going to be around over the 4th of July weekend? I'm thinking of the 3rd thru the 7th or 8th. Since flights are out the wazoo now, i want to make it a very long weekend ($450 the last i checked). Also, who can put Smiff up? Decker claimed he may be there dat weekend (and remaining WC funds will help fund my trip:)

Also, Smiff is now An Annoying Cell Phone Zone. Check comments for da number, and please make a note of it. If any of your digits have changed recently, lemme know...

10 comments:

Smiff said...

in reverse to confuse people:

2759342916

Fungster said...

Good - we just got the projector screen up, and I wanted to see how it compares to projecting on your tummy...

Corms said...

I'm probably going to be moving that weekend, if anyone wants to help......

Jason said...

Heck, I'm even going to be there, no later than the 5th, though a good bit of my time is spoken for.

Jason said...

"Arriving no later than the 5th" that should read.

Fungster said...

BTW Smiff, we're using code Navajo Ranger this week. Reverse code is for losers.

k-mad said...

K-Mad will be gone for the weekend, but back on the 7th. He is also a sack of worthless s#i+ (and slides through it).

Smiff said...

Didn't K-Mad tell me last week he was going to be in town? or was i drunk? or was he drunk? anyway, what a socialite...

k-mad said...

Mighta been me...

Sarge said...

I should be in town - be moving back the second or third - at least for the summer...maybe longer. Maybe not. The usual dilemma.

Sadly I won't make DC the previous weekend - because it might be my last ever weekend in NYC. But it might not be.

Who knows? I never seem to.