Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Smiff in Chicago redux

I think i'm going to plan for another weekend seeing as 1) Sarge says he will be around for the summer and 2) K-Mad went ahead and planned a trip despite my explicit instructions (i wonder if he has trouble finding his ass wiff boff hands sometimes? ok, all the time). Also, it's about $100 more to fly over 4th of July weekend. Plus, i'm an AmeriCANT and really should be flying on the most nationalist holiday. I also don't like fireworks.

Still trying to figure out a trip to Florida as well, and that's looking like late July/early Aug. I suppose the Phillies/Cubs series (a preview of the playoffs??) over the last weekend of August has been sold out for months.

Anyway, let me know when you might be gone for the rest of the summer and i'll try to plan accordingly.

Also, don't all volunteer at once for letting me crash somewhere. Perhaps, Corms' swinging bachelor pad will be up and running by July? Udderwise, i may have to stay at a motel with hourly rates. Or pitch a tent in Grant Park. Stay wiff Da Mare, sumpfing...

2 comments:

Fungster said...

Fung may be going south of the border (way south actually) late July into early August. Udderwise he should be here. Didn't quite know what Briggs plans were for his weekend here, dat's why I didn't quite jump at the chance to host the party animal that is Smiff. Any udder weekend, dere shud be room Chez Fung.

k-mad said...

I can has go phokk myself? I'm prollaby here any July day from 6th on. Also: I am prollaby a wallaby.