Monday, June 9, 2008

If only Smiff had a campus parking pass...

...so i could be a smug jerk and bleed some plutocratic golf c@ck$uc#er dry...

UCSD Parking Pass + UCSD ID for U.S. Open - $500 (La Jolla)

Reply to: sale-713128735@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-09, 3:26AM PDT

So you've come from near and far to see Tiger. Unfortunately, by now you've probably realized that there are about 10,000 less parking spots available than there actually should be.

There is hope...

I am selling my UCSD "Student" Parking Pass along with my UCSD ID. This means you can park in any "S" spot on campus and even get closer to the Torrey Pines shuttles than the coveted "Parking Lot U." Without a UCSD pass, you will be forced to go to Qualcomm, where shuttle lines and traffic will probably cost you 2+ hours each way, everyday.

Other posters have put up their parking passes for sale. But without a UCSD ID, a parking pass by itself is worthless, since they will be checking IDs at all campus entry points along with the parking pass. I am selling BOTH the parking pass and the ID.

Of course, you may not look like me (I'm white with brown hair). So all you have to do is tell the intellectuals at UCSD Parking that you are going to help your stepson move out of his on-campus dorm (it's finals week here). Present the valid UCSD Parking Pass and UCSD ID that I have supplied you and you're in baby. Problem solved, traffic avoided.

Call David at (714) 496-9229.

1 comment:

Sarge said...

I wish he was selling it for me. But he sounds like one of them.