Friday, May 2, 2008

Insights dat should make you smarter for da weekend...

Notice the RIDICULOUS quote by Bill Clinton. I voted for this @SS#OLE twice? Really, these two are a pair of shameless wonders. I hate them. HATE.

7:58 PM me: Duchscherer just gave up 5 runs...
7:59 PM Kevin: why did you do that?
me: all unearned!
8 minutes
8:08 PM Kevin: you know who sucks?
me: hit me
Kevin: all my players
8:09 PM me: on every team?
Kevin: every team
pat misch starts tomorrow. he'll know what to do...
8:10 PM me: instant, total body weight loss
8:11 PM Kevin: rapid corporeal disassembly syndrome
me: yes
Kevin: we gots a wing for dat an shit
8:14 PM me: Roger Clemens: who hasn't he slept with?
Kevin: can he blame the roids?
8:15 PM me: blame everything on being a Texan
Kevin: ultimate morons
8:16 PM me: yes
8:20 PM Kevin: i'm out of beer
8:21 PM me: wine?
Kevin: nope
shot or two of whiskey left
me: nyquil?
8:22 PM i gotsta cheap pinot here
Kevin: do i look desperate? ok so i look desperate
me: yes
8:23 PM Buster Olney raving about Max Scherzer (Monk!)
8:26 PM Kevin: that's so buster
8:27 PM your boy matt chico pitches tomorrow
one glass of feckin irish whiskey and then its bedtime
8:28 PM me: i have nothing to do wif Matt Chico
8:29 PM Kevin: if that's what you want to believe...
8 minutes
8:37 PM me: your girl Dana Perino coming up on KO...
Kevin: she's a star now?
me: no, just some clips of her lying through her teeth
8:38 PM Kevin: did we have tonight's KO today on LoC?
8:39 PM me: some of it, looks like
Kevin: will the segment be titled "Unconscionable Barefaced Lying?"
8:40 PM me: more likely than "Totally Fullashit"
8:41 PM Kevin: how about HOLY PHOKKING S#I+ THEY SUCK?
me: inspired - we'll see
Kevin: fingers crossed
8:42 PM me: Napoli: anudder HR
8:43 PM Kevin: da machine
8:44 PM me: hit off if Duchscherer dough...
hit it off...
ultimate moron?
8:45 PM Kevin: time will tell
8:49 PM me: your boy, John Hagee, says the devil has been introduced into schools in the form of...?
Kevin: chickens?
clowns?
8:50 PM me: good guesses, but no
Kevin: books and shit?
me: closer
Kevin: teachers? facts? science and shit?
me: all good, but no
Kevin: FUCK
8:51 PM me: Harry Potter
Kevin: damn... shoulda seen that satanic little phokker coming right down the middle of broadway
8:52 PM me: yep
Kevin: on his phokking BROOM no less
me: sounds sissy
Kevin: totally
a gay witch -- hard to get more satanic den dat
8 minutes
9:00 PM me: yep. Hagee: "Harry Potter is a precursor of witchcraft."
9:02 PM Kevin: yeah, you can tell, cuz those books sold like 8 trillion copies, and now we got like 8 trillion little kid witches flying around on brooms turning people into toads and shit...
phokkers
9:03 PM me: more insanity:
9:04 PM Bill Clinton said today, "The great divide in this country is not by race or even income, it's by those who think they are better than everyone else and think they should play by a different set of rules."
$50,000 a speech Bill Clinton said that
Kevin: thats pretty phokked up for him to talk about hillary that way
9:05 PM i mean he may be right and all but still phokked up
did he happen to mention counting the florida and michigan delegates at that point?
9:06 PM oh wait... that's "changing the rules in the middle of the game," which is totally different from playing by "a different set of rules."
9:07 PM me: i didn't hear that, but he did say that those caucus states shouldn't count
Kevin: yeah cuz hillary gets her ass kicked in doze
me: yep, not fair!
9:08 PM Kevin: who ripped out his brains and left a big pile of shit in his cranium?
he was a pretty smart guy once upon a time
9:09 PM me: long before he didn't have sexual relations with that woman
Kevin: you mean seckshal?
me: yeah
9:10 PM Kevin: yeah i seem to remember that not happening
me: it was in all the papers
9:13 PM Kevin: i can't read
you know who really sucks?
me: George W. Bush?
9:14 PM Kevin: yes but not the answer i had in mind
i was thinking: all my players
not as bad as angels pitching though
YOOOOOOOGE spanking out deres tonight
me: it depends what the definition of sucks is
9:15 PM Kevin: i had not thought of that
i can tell you that sucks is not seckshal relations
9:16 PM sucks is sucks, and seckshal relations is seckshal relations, but sucks is not seckshal relations, and seckshal relations is not sucks
dere... rings round ya
me: obviously
9:17 PM 52 dead soldiers in April
dat's an update!
9:18 PM Kevin: i'm sure the rezzzzzidunce will sleep well tonight
me: like Hitler did
9:19 PM Kevin: at least hitler was capable of making a plan
i guess i can never run for office now dat i said dat
9:20 PM datz ok dere was prollaby like meeeeeelions of udder shit dey coulda dug up on me
me: KO's signoff tonight: "Sleep well, Mr. President."
9:21 PM Kevin: wow i'm right in KO's wheelhouse today
6 minutes
9:27 PM me: Fants OPS tonight?
9:28 PM Kevin: yes i was wonderng
me: it ain't "do numbers go that high?"
1.429
9:29 PM Kevin: we hatesez them?
9:30 PM me: don't hate them because they're a pulverizing juggernaut
9:31 PM Kevin: i wouldnt need a reason
me: it's a fair cop
8 minutes
9:40 PM Kevin: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and shit
me: could happen
9:41 PM Kevin: happening now
its like tomorrow and shit
me: are you in Indiana?

3 comments:

Corms said...

blame everything on being a Texan

And where was he born? I'll give you one guess and it ain't Texas. It is........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sarge's beautiful home state of Ohio.

Corms said...

I hatez it when Blogger phokks up my spacing. That should read Sarge's beautiful home state of Ohio.

Smiff said...

Well, dats a double whammy, dough he has spent most of his time in TexASS.