Thursday, May 1, 2008

If bulls#i++ing were an Olympic event, we'd show those Red Chinese a thing or two...

Ms. Perino: Look, I don't...I didn't know...look, I think you guys should take a step back and look at this op...look, DOD's made a decision, they've decided to stop this program. But I would say that one of the things that we try to do in the administration is get information out to a variety of people so that everybody else can call them and ask their opinion about something. And I don't think that that should be against the law. And I think it's absolutely appropriate to provide information to people who are seeking it and who are going to be providing their opinions on it. It doesn't necessarily mean that all of those military analysts ever agreed with the administration. I think you can go back and look and think that a lot of their analysis was pretty tough on the administration. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't talk to people.

So there. Never mind that it is against the law. Dana doesn't think it should be, and that's good enough for me. Meanwhile, can't we all just get back to hating Emmanuel Goldstein?

Why Big Media Is Mum About Its Propaganda Habit

Shameful Days: Why Won't The Media Pursue the Pentagon Propaganda Scandal?


Multiple choice: Of the following, which outlet covered two recent major national security stories -- NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, or ... Comedy Central?

TV Networks Remain Mum on NYT Pentagon-Media Propaganda Story -- Critics Keep Firing

3 comments:

Smiff said...

Look, K-Mad...look...i don't...you know...look...are you looking?...look over there...ha HA...made ya look...look...

Sarge said...

Look...I mean, is any of this about something important. I for one wouldn't want any ivy league, private school elitist running the county.

I need NEED to know about things like bowling scores and whether or not it was Jack or some fancy fucking Glenfuckingcommunist whiskey that the candidate drank. And surely, surely we can ask about flag lapels?

What the fuck are you even talking about with these generals? Aren't generals supposed to fight wars and tell us everything is ok?

Anonymous said...

't think the media is being elitist when they call me that) said... I bet some of those generals are really good bowlers... I would like to have a beer with them...