Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A day late and a petrodollar short

Compliment of the day dearest Hank,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is realy the wish of God for you to help me and my country, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly.I am from a true Christian country that worship God truthfully. I got your contact address from our central office during my research on someone who could help us. Firstly,I must introduce myself, My name is Mrs Sarah Plain, widow to Dude Plain whom i lost a couple of weeks ago. My husband was a dearest one serving director of the government of Alaska Petro-exporting board until his disappearance, he was vanished by the media during the political uprising in Wasilly.

Before his vanishing he had an account where he deposited 7,000,000,000.00 Dollars which he wanted to use to purchase snow machine abroad for his intended personal use. Being that this part of the world experiences political crises time without number, there is no guarantee of lives and property. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my husband's allies will not take over what belongs to the people, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a widow as stated by our culture.

They have succeeded in taken over all my husband's properties, but do not know of this Fund in the bank.That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact which I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me secure and invest this money in your country.I thereby need your help in securing this money to a safe bank account in your country or any safer place as my husband's Russian business partners because I cannot invest this money here any longer, despite it has been my husband's plan .Based on your reply I will furnish you with more details. Do also let me know of how much percentage you will take for handling this for me, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund,kindly reach me urgently with your contact number and I will let you know in detail and also inform you of the bank where my husband deposited the money so that you can contact them for them to transfer the money to you as quickly as possible. Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I will be delighted to forward the depository documents to you in my next mail for your perusal.

I give thanks immensely for your coperation as I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks and may God Bless you.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Sarah Plain

No comments: