Thursday, December 13, 2007

Will, you dick...

Well, I've been catching up on the Mitchell Report - reading Will Carroll's chat wrap at Baseball Prospectus and there he goes, getting all wrapped up in his "Cult of Will" again - why put this question in the queue Will, if this is what you're going to say? Why not just move on to the next question?

I swear, this guy would just love to be running down the court room steps, tailored suit, briefcase, serious look...:

DrManhattan (NYC, NY): Will, did Mitchell's people ask to interview you in connection with the investigation?

Will Carroll: LOTS of questions on this. My answer, as it always has been, is that I have no comment.

Oh, fuck off Will.

LOTS of questions my ass. But enough of them are shining the toady knob, so he finally gives an "aw shucks guys" moment and puts it on the board:

MarkDuell (Columbus): During a quick glance at the report, I noticed you and your book were cited. I hope that means the whole report is as well researched as your book.

Will Carroll: Well, I guess that "no comment" won't stand now, eh?

No, I guess not, asshole. Maybe you can tell us what the set is like on ESPN again, or some Indianapolis FOX affiliate.

1 comment:

Smiff said...

Is it my imagination or does Decker have a HYOOOGE crush on Will Carroll*?

*He does bear a Smiff resemblance after all.