Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh, Whitey



Someone (whitey) thought this was funny. I laughed at the concept, then started reading the fine print. Anyone who's heard the President knows he's very eloquent in whitey's language. He'd never make so many grammatical and spelling mistakes. Still, about 8,000 of these and the budget I linked to earlier is paid off. But this is what happens to your country when whitey doesn't like you. So take note (pun not intended)- let whitey own your land and keep supplying other whiteys with cheap agricultural and mineral goods. Or else...

3 comments:

k-mad said...

I walked past the Zimbabwean Embassy in DC yesterday. I would have stopped in if I had known they were handing these out.

Corms said...

Even if he did speak the white man's language as poorly as it is portrayed on that bill he'd still be more proficient than the white man's president.

Sarge said...

Zimbabwe is the future of America.