Tuesday, September 16, 2008

good morning haters (cont'd), or, Sarah Palin isn't not not dis-un-lying about not being a global warming non-denier

"A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. ... I'm not one, though, who would attribute it to being man-made." ("Why? Because I am a fucking moron, that's why."--ed.)

"When a species' habitat (in this case, sea ice) is declining due to climate change, but there are no discrete human activities that can be regulated or modified to effect change, what do you do?" (Stick your pea-brained head in the ground?--ed.)

"I'm not an Al Gore, doom-and-gloom environmentalist blaming the changes in our climate on human activity." (Hey, he's just trying to make a buck, and isn't that The American Way?--ed.)

"Show me where I have ever said that there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any effect or no effect on climate change... I have not said that."
(Well, she's never lied before...--ed.)

1 comment:

k-mad said...

Now you're just picking on her.