Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chicago Smiff Invasion

Air Itinerary
Trip Date Day Stops Routing Flight Routing Details
Depart Oct 16 Thu Nonstop SAN-MDW 1923
Depart San Diego (SAN) at 4:30 PM
Arrive in Chicago (MDW) at 10:15 PM

Return Oct 21 Tue Nonstop MDW-SAN 906
Depart Chicago (MDW) at 1:25 PM
Arrive in San Diego (SAN) at 3:50 PM

So, who's picking me up, where i am staying, and what are we doing (which doesn't involve a bar)?

Also, if yas got some time coming, taking off Friday and/or Monday would be cool...
~

6 comments:

Fungster said...

I believe you'll be staying with Sarge, which means he'll pick you up, and then you'll just hang out at Florian the whole time. Sound good?

Smiff said...

Sarge will be in town?

Fungster said...

I dunno whether he'll be here or not. Alls I knows is wes agreed that hes the one yous needs to contact.

Smiff said...

GFY, SHORT STUFF.

Fungster said...

Well, as I sed my deluxe apt in the sky-highie has an open bedroom, and I should be here, so dere shud be no problems unless a higher ranking visitor (i.e. my Mum) shows up (she's threatening to, but it shouldn't be until Nov, and dat can always change with a new government in the home country).

Going to MDW at 10pm? Well, I's suppose if I takes the Friday off, but then what would we do? Go to the Aquarium? Well, if Sarge was here, that's what we'd do. He loves that place. Especially the penguins. But so does everyone, the last time I went everyone was just standing there, watching the peguins and exclaiming every so often. You'd have thought they were watching fireworks or something. Hmm? Off topic? That happens on dis blog all the time, don't worry about it...

k-mad said...

I like penguins. Hell, who doesn't?