Thursday, June 26, 2008

My photo is powering a story...

So I got this email today:

:: Your NYC photo

Hi adecker31,

Here's a personal note from m.s.:
___________________________________________________________


My name's M-- and I'm an intern at NowPublic.com. Just
to let you know, NowPublic is running a news story on New
York getting veggie stands in order to make city more
healthy and your photo would be an excellent addition.
If you're interested in sharing it, please follow the links
below and feel free to add your own comment as well. Looking
forward to seeing your work on the site!

In case you haven't heard of us, NowPublic.com is a
participatory news website. Please let me know if you have
any questions. The requested photos will appear as
thumbnails when you follow the link....

Take care,
M--

So you know - that was kind of nifty - and the picture is here...

They found it from my flickr - where I'm adecker31...

8 comments:

Corms said...

I picture of you to promote a more healthy New York? It might just work.

Sarge said...

Easy, my friend.

Easy.

Sarge said...

It's a picture of vegetables.

k-mad said...

same thing.

smiff said...

K-Mad did not say that. Smiff said that while logged into k-mad's account. Be wary of more of the same over the next few days.

k-mad said...

Who is Smiff and who is k-mad? I'm confused.

Corms said...

k-mad or smiff. k-mad or smiff. it's like a phokkin shell game.

Ranger said...

Please, please send them a picture of a parapalegic and tell them it's you for their vegetable story.