Friday, April 11, 2008

Is it The Bush Effect?

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

After 8 years, is everyone dumber, including myself for just hearing the moron?

I mean, really, the idiots in FISK have trouble adding 3 + 3. Really, i am not making this up. I mean, if it's 3pm Pacific time, what time is it in New Jersey? They didn't know. Really.

It's like, you're against the Iraq war and you're working three jobs and still not making ends meet and gas is $4 a gallon and you're one of the 81% who think the country is on the wrong track and you're one of the 72% who think Bush is a moron and you're response is: I'm going to vote for John McCain.

5 comments:

k-mad said...

Saddam was an evil man.

k-mad said...

Smiff is cranky. I would like to have a beer with him.

Sarge said...

This is what I'm saying...John McCain is a war hero, and war heroes know what war looks like, and so they know what Iraq looks like.

And Iraq is important to America's future. Really, really important.

And the economy's on the wrong track, you stupid, because of all the government regulation! Geez, do you realize, if I ran my company like this government runs the country I would $80,000,000,000,000 in debt, and I would also have sold one of my kidneys to buy a nerf ball?

It's all the taxes. Like the death tax and stuff. And the environmentalists who make it impossible to develop a housing project if there's like, a spotted woodchuck alligator bird in one of the trees. And the illegals who come over here and take the best jobs and then go sit in our emergency rooms and spend our tax dollars like it's two for one night at the Chi-Chi's.

And don't even get me started on the gays. I mean, they WANT to serve in the military? We're sitting here giving them a break and they're acting like we're discriminating or something. And marriage, I mean, I've been thinking about this a lot, it seems like they want something only God can give: a certificate produced by the state. It's immoral.

So you know, you can sit there and talk about how the rich are getting richer and the oil companies apparently are allowed to shoot puppies and maim nuns if it means and extra .00000000002305% increase to their bottom line, and you can talk about how Iraq is a little confused, even though the surge is working and they have Freedom now, but you're not a real American.

Smiff said...

Dude, Chi-Chi's went belly up years ago after a Hepatitis outbreak. We'll pass.

k-mad said...

I would like to thank Sarge for breaking it down for us, even though he didn't have to.