Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things I saw on TV (cont)

The Worlds Greatest Newspaper TV station had a promo for the new season of Beauty and the Geek. One of the girls said something to the effect of "Well, I just had a boob job done, but I see it as an investment, all the free drinks that guys are gonna buy me, because of my boobs, will pay off the investment in my boobs."

Then they had 3 of the ladies on from this year's show, the ones from the Chicagoland area. They decided to ask each one to complete a phrase:

1. Give me liberty or give me (a blank stare)
2. Speak softly, but carry a big (sword! She exclaimed)
3. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this (bridge? She inquired)

I wonder if it's really hard to cast for that show, or disturbingly easy...

2 comments:

Smiff said...

When are you scheduled to appear on the show?

Smiff said...

My answers:

1. Give me liberty or give me a sammich.
2. Speak softly, but carry a big dildo.
3. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this, well, uh, tree?