Thursday, September 20, 2007

George Bush thinks Nelson Mandela is dead and Saddam Hussein killed him?!?!

UPDATE: Apparently, Dumbya was just making a bad analogy here. Or was he? Hard to tell when you're dealing with an idiot as big as he is. I stand by it - Bush thinks that Mandela is an Iraqi and Saddam had him killed. And, of course, if we gave a shit about brutal tyrants we wouldn't have supported Saddam throught the 1980's. Funny sidebar: Dick "Dick" (Dick) Cheney considered Mandela a terrorist. Of course, so did most HYOOOGE amoral a$$holes who didn't find apartheid objectionable.

I mean, there have been hundreds, maybe thousands, of whoppers, but this one may ultimately be the winner:

GWB: Saddam killed Mandelas

Part of the reason why there is not this instant democracy in Iraq is because people are still recovering from Saddam Hussein’s brutal rule. I thought an interesting comment was made when somebody said to me, I heard somebody say, where’s Mandela? Well, Mandela is dead, because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas. He was a brutal tyrant that divided people up and split families, and people are recovering from this. So there’s a psychological recovery that is taking place. And it’s hard work for them. And I understand it’s hard work for them. Having said that, I’m not going to give them a pass when it comes to the central government’s reconciliation efforts.

So is he saying that he meant to invade South Africa? I don't know what's more depressing, that this mindless douchebag was "elected" twice, or that roughly 1/3rd of U.S. Americans still think he's doing a swell job.

2 comments:

Fungster said...

You really need the pause right after he says Mandela is dead...

Corms said...

I'm pretty sure he was using Mandela as an analogy. The big clue for me was that he said he heard someone say it, that's certainly not something he'd come up with on his own.