Friday, September 14, 2007

ok, i will call it: The Idiotic Ramblings of a Mental Midget

"And so, in my State of the--my State of the Union--or state--my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation--I asked Americans to give four thousand years--four thousand hours over the next--the rest of your life--of service to America. That's what I asked--four thousand hours."--Bridgeport, CT; 4/9/02

"Anyway, after we go out and work our hearts out, after you go out and help us turn out the vote, after we've convinced the good Americans to vote, and while they're at it, pull that old George W. lever, if I'm the one, when I put my hand on the bible, when I put my hand on the Bible, that day when they swear us in, when I put my hand on the Bible, I will swear to not--to uphold the laws of the land."--Toledo, OH; 10/27/00

No comments: