Friday, August 10, 2007

Why don't they leave me alone?

Another come on from the blogosphere...

"Not quite a librarian, but...

Just a quick invitation to my slightly romantic (rated G), somewhat sentimental, and often coffee and book-focused blog.
Funky reviews, parodies about book reviewing, Amazon and reading, and some cool book-library-coffee related products.

http://Brockeim.com
or, if you prefer, its older brother:
http://Brockeim.blogspot.com

Thanks, and have fun reading.
--Brockeim"

Look, i don't want to read your blog, and i have no idea why anyone is reading ours. Go plant a tree or work in a soup kitchen or something. As for me, i'm going to blow my nose for the 6th millionth time today and take a nap. I suggest you do the same.

6 comments:

Corms said...

Smiff, deys poundin down yo door becuz yous so great.

Sarge said...

Smiffers...ease up ole buddy...we like blogs. They're a good way to waste time when you need a break from thinking about your fantasy teams...

Go blow your nose and try not to tell nice people to pound salt up their asses.

Smiff said...

I like blogs then? Ok. I'm so easily influenced. (But that last one really sucked.)

Fungster said...

Smiff, your greatness knows now bounds. We are privileged to be in your (bloggy) presence.

Now which one of the fat guys are you again?

Sarge said...

McLovin ain't fat!!!

And Smiff...iiizzz McLovin'...

Fungster said...

Will you accept that McLovin is phat?

Wait, that goes much better with the themes of this blog. I now retoractively edit all my references to fat with phat.