Friday, July 20, 2007

beer prices at Petco Park

Bud Light etc. $7.50
"premium" $8.50

Yeah, right. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than pay $7.50 for a Bud Phokking Light.

Of course, the one millionaire in the park who could afford enough beers to get drunk by the 3rd inning was sitting behind me saying things like, "Mike Schmidt sucks" and "Tony Gwynn was WAY better than Mike Schmidt" and "The Phillies STINK!" (well, that's true, but how many World Series have the Padres won?). And for some reason, he kept singing the theme to "Three's Company." I came *THIS CLOSE* to turning around to give him "the Dick Cheney" ("GFY!"), but i knew that's what he wanted me to do so i ignored him the entire game. I won.

4 comments:

Corms said...

How many World Series have the Padres won? One phewer than the Phillies.

Fungster said...

SD's not so perfect after all, is it? Coz that wud neva happen in da bleachaz at Wrigley...

Corms said...

Smiff would never happen at the bleachers at Wrigley. Grand stand yes, bleachers no. And oh yeah, "Sit the fuck down."

Sarge said...

At a White Sox game they would have just repeated the word "fuck" a lot and then washed their hair in the urinal.