Friday, June 1, 2007

Tomorrow's Bill O'Rally Today

Another thing that's not like it used to be:

The "National" Spelling Bee. Try INTERnational. What's with the all phokking Canadians? and New Zealand??? don't they have their own spelling competitions? Newfie...an idiot from Newfoundland...language of origin, Canadian: N E W F I E. Then there all the foreign words. I heard more French and German than good ol' American U S and A. Japanese soup? Polish folk dances? Are they phokking kidding me??? Aren't the English words hard enough? Did they run of words in English? Really, get rid of all the foreign crap and speaka da English. Smiff, OUT.

1 comment:

Fungster said...

Yes Smiff, I'm the first Lattice of Coincidence fan. You should be honored to have a fan like me. But what is with this kids spelling hard words thing? I mean, they show it on ESPN for crying out loud! Apparently we like watching other peoples chillun crying.