Saturday, June 2, 2007

I hate this fuck so much...

From the New York Times...Dusty Baker again proving what a miserable fuck he is and oh my God I hate him...HATE him. If he ever manages again, the miserable fuck who hires him should immediately be banned from baseball. He is the WORST. I would take Charlie Manual ten times over him a week (oh, maybe not, but I would take him twice)...this fucking martyr resents...oh fuck it..., from the New York Times:

Like Riggleman before him, Baker has come under withering criticism for using both Wood and Prior so much that he risked destroying their careers. He protests when I bring it up with him. “What is overuse?” he says. “There didn’t used to be such a word but now it’s widely used. . . . You got to blame somebody, and I got blamed for everything.”


Dusty, throwing away another career in this picture...but clearly, it's never his fault. He belongs in the Bush Administration...

No comments: