Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We are living in a golden age (cont)

Or, It's always someone eles's fault (cont)

Will this lawsuit fly?
Can you get drunk on a flight, then sue the airline for giving you the booze?

Well, of course you can sue, it's the American way! The question is can you sue successfully? And if alcohol can cause this, shouldn't it be illegal? This whole going to work thing is the sucker's way out. I need to find something to sue on to get me meeeeeeeeelions. Any suggestions Mr. Lawyer?

3 comments:

k-mad said...

Can I still get hammered if I sign a waiver? Thanks Yoichi, you phokkface, for phokking it up for everyone. (By the way, @sshole, how's the wife?)

Smiff said...

This would have been in QT if the World's Awfulest Newspaper (tie) didn't get rid of it.

k-mad said...

Yes. "The Not Me Decade, in which everybody else is responsible for everything (cont'd)." I believe the Scum-Slimes applied the same standard to the sacking of QT.