Thursday, September 4, 2008

what this guy said

I Guess Republicans Think Community Organizing Is Funny

"Of all the things that both Gulliani and Palin could have fixed on as a line of attack, the idea of community organizing as work for pussies is not what I would have expected, and Lord knows my expectations after Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are prety low. But what amazed me was how many folks on the floor of the RNC Convention actually laughed and whooped it up at the very mention of being a community organizer, before even getting to the supposed punchline about how it doesn't give you any “real” experience."

1 comment:

k-mad said...

It was good to see Ru(9/11)dy 9/11 Giuliani complete the transition from "America's Mayor" to "Partisan Scumbag." Welcome home, Ass Hat. I bet the neo-cons and values fascists are sorry now about all the terrible sh#i+ they said about you.