Monday, May 5, 2008

He is not a perfect man, he has made mistakes in his life. Also, he's a lying cheat and a HYOOOGE, GIGANTIC @$$HOLE.

Roger Clemens issued a statement Sunday night apologizing for mistakes in his personal life.
Clemens took the opportunity to once again deny his use of performance enhancing drugs, and also claimed that reports he dated a 15-year-old Mindy McCready were untrue. "I know that many people want to know what I have to say about the recent articles in the media. Even though these articles contain many false accusations and mistakes, I need to say that I have made mistakes in my personal life for which I am sorry. I have apologized to my family and apologize to my fans. Like everyone, I have flaws. I have sometimes made choices which have not been right," Clemens said.


''I believe my personal life has nothing to do with the accusations of steroid and HGH use,'' he said in the statement. ''I have already made clear that I did not use them.''

That settles it for me...

Also, on da plus side, none of mistresses are dead or missing (that we know of).

No comments: