Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To Eliot Spitzer...

...we've all been there. Spending $4,300 a pop on a prostitute, transporting her across state lines, and using a friend's name as a pseudonym (in my case, Decker's)? Yep. But since i don't know how to text, i wasn't stupid enough to do that. I also don't have a hot wife and three daughters, and i'm not the governor of Kollyfornia (yet). Also, “to do things that, like, you might not think were safe”? I can't imagine what this could be--Decker, can you help out a bud here? Maybe it involves standing on your head?

But my real point is merely to point out the fact dat Spitzer is a super-delegate for Hillary.


4 comments:

Fungster said...

Y'know, I checked my Quicken this morning. The only time I've spent more than $4,300 of my own money at one time is when I bought my condo. Furniture? Cheaper. Plane tix? Cheaper. Heck I could go back home TWICE on that coin. Perhaps I'm just lucky, or just not a plutocrat.

Anonymous said...

Fung you dont gotta pay no coin for me baby, i's doo you for free.

Anonymous said...

y u no dooz mi?

Anonymous said...

lolcat I isnt a lesben