Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eliot a Goner?

New York Assembly Republican Minority Leader James Tedisco said: "If he does not resign within the next 24 to 48 hours, we will prepare articles of impeachment to remove him.

I thought the rules were:
Sex Scandal for a Democrat=flaw
Sex Scandal for a Republican=fatal flaw

So while a Republican resigns immediately, a Democrat soldiers on. I guess that's why the Republican would impeach though - since to them it's a fatal flaw, it should be to the other side too, and they get all pissy when the Democrat refuses to go. Though this one hasn't refused. Yet.

Also, where does this story go on the whitey vs darky sub topic? I's confused...

3 comments:

Smiff said...

Neither Republican Senator David Vitter or Wide-Stance Craig resigned.

Smiff said...

Questions on Spitzer:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/03/11/some-questions-on-spitzer/

Anonymous said...

I's thoght that said Eliot's a Boner at fust, lol... That woud be my kind a man.