Monday, July 2, 2007

Catching up with da RezzziDUNCE

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe, and what I believe--I believe what I believe is right."--Rome; 7/22/01

"The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial dating. I spoke against that. I spoke against out against interracial dating. I support the policy on interracial dating."--CBS Evening News; 2/25/00

"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life."--Wash. DC; 12/21/04

"We got the best workforce in America...in the world."--Wash. DC; 12/2/05

"The folks who conducted to act on our country on September 11 made a big mistake. They underestimated America. They underestimated our resolve, our determination, our love for freedom. They misunderestimated the fact that we love a neighbor in need. They misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the commander in chief, too."--Langley, VA; 9/26/01 (However, they did not misunderestimate his brain power.... Also, according to the blogger spellcheck, "misunderestimate" is not a word.)

"For a century and half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times."--Tokyo; 2/18/02

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."--Nashua, NH; 1/27/00 (Elected several months later...he's folksy!...I would like to have a beer with him....)

1 comment:

Corms said...

Some great stuff there. I especially like the enduring century and a half alliance with Japan. Didn't his father ever tell him what he was doing between 1942 and 1945?