Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time to close shop?

You're not going to believe this shit: we have reached blogger's limit of 2000 labels. (I tried "America hating Conservatives now happy" with the last post.) Yeah, i know, WHAT THE FUCK? I mean, the PHOKKING THING SUCKS! Since the labels are the chief reason to be here, and since no one posts anymore since Obama was elected and everything is better now, is there a point to carry on? Also, Blogger can blow it out the ass. I can't even add a "Blogger SUCKS" label now. And that sucks because THEY SUCK. I mean, i'm really beside myself here.

Thoughts? Better yet, how can we bring Blogger down in a fiery crash?

3 comments:

k-mad said...

Well, there are a lot of one-and-done labels out there we could probably throw overboard... if we really had to...

k-mad said...

Our job is to monitor the End Times. It would be irresponsible to walk away now just when it's getting good...

Fungster said...

Some consolidation could be done - I noticed 3 labels - 12 fingered freak, Alfonsucko and Alfonsucko sucks, that could be rolled into one, say Alfonsucko the 12 fingered freak sucks. Somebody would have to figger all that out, then go back to posts and edit the labels to either remove them or change them. I nominate Corms.