Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Timetable: How about "this century"?

Mark Prior indicated that he isn't working with any timetables as he attempts to make his way back from June shoulder surgery.
He did say he feels further along now than he did at this point last year. Prior thought he was close to making it back to the majors in June, when he had a major setback with his shoulder. "I'm 28 and no one knows what the future holds," Prior said. "If I can get back to 80 percent or 90 percent of what I used to be, then that's still pretty good. I look back to those three, four years in the big leagues and I pitched pretty well and did the things I had to do to help us win games. I don't know if those memories haunt me, but they motivate me."

~

1 comment:

Sarge said...

Closer than this time last year? Where was he last year then? In a coma? Without an arm?