Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Woe is Fung

I walked down to the bus stop yesterday after a long day at work. As always, I just missed a bus as I was walking down. But no matter, it's about 6, so they're gonna send like 8 of them. Then I get to the stop. There's a note, looks like someone typed it up in Word and then just printed it out on the office HP. The message? In order to improve the flow of traffic, the following buses will no longer stop here. Of course, my bus was on that list. So now I either have to walk a block north or south extra to get to the bus which gets me home faster and you can usually get a seat, or walk two blocks less and get on a bus that's slightly slower getting me home and because I'm at the point just before it goes express there usually isn't a seat. When the difference was a block it was almost a no-brainer. Now? Oh, decisions, decisions. They just keep messing up things for Fung...

Of course, I've always said that there are way too many bus stops and they should spread apart more. But when it's my bus stop they eliminate...

3 comments:

Smiff said...

Learn to drive - duh. May as well get used it before they eliminate all public transport.

k-mad said...

Have I mentioned that they sell beer on the Metra line that goes up to my little neck in the plutocratic wootz?

Corms said...

Make it more efficient, but not at my expense.....