Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hillary: Unhinged

9:10 PM me: did you hear your boy, Hillary Clinton, today endorse McCain over Obama?
9:11 PM i hate her - i don't think i can vote for her in the general
Andrew: Ah...she's liking the whole "bad boy" image she's got going on.
I will vote for her because of the supreme court. But I hate her goddamn guts.
9:12 PM She's like the boss you hate. You hope they just go away. You don't want them to die, you don't wish them pain - you just wish they didn't exist in your life.
9:13 PM me: i think her dying at this point would be a good thing [I kid, i'm a kidder!--ed.]
Andrew: You know - I wouldn't wail and gnash teeth.
9:14 PM What the fuck is the matter with Ohio? I mean, Texas, whatever, they're fucking hillbilly morons who paused from jerking off on dead black corpses...but Ohio?
me: you tell me...aren't the Deckers from Ohio?
9:15 PM Andrew: It's sadly true. And then Oberlin right? I mean a state wise enough to have an Oberlin should hold itself to a higher standard. I think David Brook actually had a salient observation - Obama's failed to connect his new politics to a concrete idea of how it will actually help people - and that's killing him in Ohio and maybe in Pennsylvania if he's not careful.
9:16 PM me: and Hillary being a BEE-ATCH and people sucking it up
9:17 PM Andrew: They love it. Because it's like reality tv
9:18 PM me: she was like Joe Lieberman today campaigning for McCain...just shameless
Andrew: She's such a piece of shit. I didn't hear about any of this.
me: it's on Olbermann right now
9:19 PM Andrew: Ah.
I don't have that newfangled televishon stuff...
9:20 PM me: she said..."John McCain is qualified, it's been shown i'm qualified to be president...you'll have to ask Barack Obama if he's qualified."
9:22 PM Andrew: What does she even mean by this argument? How is she qualified. Because she stood by her "man" while he was getting blown by a fat secretary in training so that she could get her turn at the drinking fountain? What is she talking about? He's done more organizing than she has - worked with more types of people and has been a more interesting senator in that he's worked with more people. Besides that he can actually give a speech - forgive me for believing that the bully pulpit is an effective presidential tool for change...
9:25 PM me: well...YEAH. Obama's response was she thinks she's more qualified because she's been in Washington longer... i can understand she thinks she has to run BO down, but by propping up their opponent in the general? what kind of fucking democrat is that? she should run with fucking Zell Miller.
9:26 PM Andrew: Trust the democrats to fuck this up.
9:52 PM me: Hillary's statement today: "Look, I have said Senator McCain will bring a lifetime of experience to the campaign. I will bring a lifetime of experience, and Senator Obama will bring a speech he gave in 2002. I think that is a significant difference. I think that since we now know Senator McCain will be the nominee for the Republican Party, national security will be front and center in this election. We all know that. And i think it's imperative that each of us be able to demonstrate we can cross the Commander-in-Chief threshold. And I believe I have done that, certainly Senator McCain has done that, and you'll have to ask Senator Obama with respect to his candidacy..."
Hillary: Unhinged
Andrew: Umm...how has she demonstrated this?
9:53 PM By voting to waste money going after people who had nothing to do with our security at the expense of our security?
She's such a goddamn piece of shit.
But sadly...I have to sleep.
You're right though - she's so gross it'll be hard to vote for her.
9:54 PM I wonder if Nader is hoping she wins?
me: maybe the answer is in her tax returns?
9:55 PM Andrew: Yeah...it probably turns out she's been making money off of haliburton and she attended the energy summit in Dick "Dick" "Dick" Cheney's offices...
on that cheerful note...10-4 good buddy!
me: Zzzzzzzz...

5 comments:

Fungster said...

Well, it's not quite Fung vs Corms scrabulous chats, but quite entertaining none the less. Remember, there's always New Zealand...

Corms said...

So after Hillary's 8 years do we get one of the twins or Chelsea?

Fungster said...

Obviously after this a Bush-Clinton ticket would be the way to go. Now that's a dream ticket...

Ranger said...

I like it. No way I'm voting for her in the general. I like her, but not her policies. I wish we could stop all the hating on her - so much of it seems so misogynistic. Her husband barely qualified as a Democrat in my mind. I could never bring myself to vote for him.

Screw the supreme court. Between Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts they are already lost. They are going to continue to hand over the government to corporate, republican interests. And as for abortion, its still going to be readily available to anyone regardless of the law, the price will just be higher in dollars or lives.

And I object to the characterization of Monica. She spent a lot of money to have her hair look that bouncy and shiny. So she is a little overweight. I gotta say, if I was a White House intern, I'd try and spend some time with the president. And assuming like minded individuals (for me - a lady president) who is to complain if a little bit of that time involves sex-in-mouth?

And if we have to pick from Chelsea, Jenna and Barbara, I pick Jenna.

Sarge said...

Ranger,

I object the idea that there's any woman-hating in here.

Seriously. Making fun of somebody's sex life is part of disliking them in general, male or female.

It's not cool to throw that kind of accusation around.