Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Was he hanging with Bret Boone?

An arrest warrant has been issued by the Irvine Police Department for Scott Spiezio on six charges stemming from a Dec. 30 incident. The warrant alleges driving under influence, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or more, hit and run, aggravated assault, assault and battery. Spiezio was on the restricted list for a time last season because of substance abuse problems.

Smiff is a drunkard, too, but at least i have sense enough to have a personal chauffer (Rebecca) drive me to rock shows where i can have a few gin & tonics and white russians...

1 comment:

Fungster said...

Dat's what I don't get about our so called "celebrities". Dey have more money than we'll ever see in our (combined) lifetimes but when it comes to driving, they drive they own damn selves? WTF? If I was a millionaire, I'd damn well have someone drive me everywhere. It's the least I would do.