Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Da Huckster: FULL@S#IT: SHOCKING

I had a conversation the other day about what kind of "degree" Mike Huckabee actually received.

Totally ripped off from Wikipedia:

Huckabee married his wife, Janet McCain*, on May 25, 1974.[11] He graduated magna cum laude from Ouachita Baptist University, completing his bachelor's degree in Religion in 2½ years before attending Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas, where he dropped out after one year.[12][13][14]

Huckabee:
"I have a bachelor of arts in religion and a minor in communications in my undergraduate work. And then I have 46 hours on a master's degree at Southwestern Theology Seminary. So, my degree as a theological degree is at the college level and then 46 hours toward a masters -- three years of study of New Testament Greek, and then the rest of it, all in Seminary was theological studies, but my degree was actually in religion."

Even though he said during a debate, "I'm the only guy on that stage with a theology degree," his degree was actually in religion. He doesn't have a degree in theology (sorry "Rev", a B.A. in religion doesn't qualify). An actual minister should have a Master of Divinity. I knew Martin Luther King, Jr...Martin Luther King, Jr. was a friend of mine (dad)...Mike Huckabee is no Martin Luther King, Jr. (uh, NO S#IT).

So, in my opinion, Mike Huckabee is FULL@S#IT.

*McCain?!

3 comments:

Sarge said...

So...did you have to finish high school to get into those colleges? I'm serious.

Smiff said...

A high school in Arkansas - does it matter?

--Liberal Elite

Corms said...

The entrance exams required speaking in tongues.