Monday, January 21, 2008

A Real Holiday

No shopping to help the economy, feeding our faces, fireworks, or whatever happens on Labor Day...
I was curious to find that my father's book it still available out there. I can't tell whether it's still in print but Amazon has a few copies, and someone gave it a five star review.
Snuffy (as he was known to his friends, colleagues, and students) and his two sons (circa 1975):
Can you imagine Smiff wif hair and a tank top? Now you don't have to anymore. I was kinda cute (whatdaphokk happened?). Also, notice how totally baked my brother is (not much has changed there).

5 comments:

Jason said...

Mahavishnu Orchestra...that's a good idea

Smiff said...

I saw them in like 1984 with my (drunk) brother.

John McLaughlin cooks, going back to Miles Davis fusion phase. That was some good stuff.

Fungster said...

Lookin' to da right and left, tis clear whadaphokk happened...

Tho I believe we all looked cute at some point. It was necessary for our survival...

Corms said...

Even as a 10 year old Smiff looked upon the world suspiciously.

Smiff said...

Yes, we began to look at everything with a jaundiced eye since leaving the womb...