Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ozzie tries a new tact

Clevelands 7
White Sux Zero Zilch Zed Zippo Nada Nothing None The Big Goose Egg

"I love deez fuckin' keeds. My family loves deez keeds. Mrs. Ozzie loves deez keeds. My keeds love deez keeds, especially Junior Ozzie. They play hard. Dere's no fuckin' quit in dem. They come out and fuckin' play. All nine fuckin' innings. And then, win or lose, okay, lose, they go back to the hotel. Or a bar. I mean, who wouldn't be drinkin' at a fuckin' time like this? Whether it's pitchin', hittin' or fieldin', we're not doing to well right now, but sometimes you just have to tip your fuckin' hat to the other fuckin' country cocksuckin' team--those fuckin' FUCKS!!--like it or not. But everybody associated with this organization have been winners their whole fuckin' life. Everybody. Except Brian Anderson. I hate dat fuckin' loser. And the credit is not given in that respect. Alright, we're 57 and 79...and unfortunately, that's the criteria of...everyone. But I tell you, it'll take more than a 57 and 79 to destroy the makeup of this fuckin' club. I guarantee you dat. There's some fuckin' pros out there that wanna win. It's a disheartening fuckin' situation that we're in right now. But we've got 26 games left! What I'm tryin' to say is don't rip them fuckin' guys out there. Rip me. If you wanna rip somebody, rip my fuckin' ass. But don't rip them fuckin' guys 'cause they're givin' everything they can give. And right now they're tryin' to do more than God gave 'em, and that's why we make the simple mistakes. That's exactly why."

No comments: