Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This sack of shit makes $19 million a year???!!!

“There isn’t a player that I’m more proud of in the last 15 years than Derek Jeter. He has played the game like it should be played,” Bud Selig said. “He’s even been a better human being off the field, as great as he is on the field. So any concerns I keep hearing about Derek Jeter isn’t here. I respect that. And I must tell you, I think I’d have made the same decision that Derek Jeter did. So any suggestion to the contrary, Derek Jeter has brought to this sport great pride. He’s become a role model, earned it and is still earning it.”

But YOU said the All Star Game counts, it matters! But no one wants to play in the thing. Which...YOU seem cool with! ANOTHER YEAR OF THIS INCOMPETENCE? FUCK! Jesus H. Christ, George W. Fucking Bush would be a better commissioner! YOU SUCK!!

1 comment:

Fungster said...

I was asking Sarge & Corms about the boycott everyone was talking about last year. Perhaps some people boycotted after all, but didn't call it that. Which is also yeller BTW - if you ain't gonna show up coz you don't like that law, then say so. Don't hide behind "injuries". That's already been taken by soccer players...