Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scammers. Now on Facebook.

facebook
Ben sent you a message.
Ben Kabili
Ben KabiliJune 15, 2010 at 9:31pm
Subject: FROM BARISTER KABILI BEN (kabili law chambers lome,Togo Republic)
UNCLAIMED FAMILY ESTATE

How are you today,
This is Mr. Kabili ben, a solicitor at law. I am making this proposal to you in respect to the death of one Mr E. Matwawa (last name edited, Ben did use mine - ed),a native of your country who was my client until death leaving some huge amount of money in a security finance firm valued US$6.5million.

Am proposing that you be presented as the next of kin and beneficiary of the fund.
I shall detail you on the confirmation of your genuinity to work this out with me. Kindly use your personal email address and contact me directly through this my private email address : benkabili02@hotmail.fr for further discussions.

Regards,
KABILI BEN Esq.
Telephone +228 077 5264

No comments: