Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ineptitude

So we're on pace for what, under a quarter of the number of posts in 2008? Yet we have more authors now than we did then? Wha happen? I know W is gone n all, but, was he really that instrumental to the content on this blog? No healthcare debate? No wars debate? Maybe more stats from K-Mad would inspire us, but somehow I don't think they've changed much from the last time he ran them. No Tweets? No Facebook page updates? Is everyone, like, getting a life or something? How many questions can I ask in a row?

Birthers? Palin selling a book? Blago selling a book? Daley selling annudder part of da city? Bearzzzzzzzzzz........

4 comments:

k-mad said...

I blame George Bush.

Jason said...

He really was that essential to the content on this blog...

k-mad said...

I miss him...

Fungster said...

Like the desert miss the rain?