Thursday, August 13, 2009

These apparently aren't performance enhancers...

Bronson Arroyo told the USA Today that he uses several over-the-counter supplements not on major league baseball's approved list. Arroyo, who last month admitted to using androstenedione and amphetamines back in the early 2000s, is at it again. This story should get the attention of baseball executives. "I have a lot of guys in (the locker room) who think I'm out of (my) mind because I'm taking a lot of things not on the (MLB-approved) list," Arroyo said. "I take 10 to 12 different things a day, and on the days I pitch, there's four more things. There's a caffeine drink I take from a company that (former teammate) Curt Schilling introduced me to in '05. I take some Korean ginseng and a few other proteins out there that are not certified. But I haven't failed any tests, so I figured I'm good."

Hey Bronson, have you considered Garlique? It is was has made Larry King ageless. I mean, the man is 700 years old and has had 27 wives. Also, it's all natural!
~

No comments: