Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smiff Invasion: Da Update

July 3-15

You have been warned.

I figgered since we're all so patriotic i would want to be deres for da fort and all the shits blowin' up as we recreate the many wars we've been in. YAY!

At da Hotel Blake July 10-14. Da udder days at the Hotel Fung and elsewheres? Make an offer. I'm sure Fung would be happy to be rid of me for a few (or all) nights.

Going to da Sox on July 9th. Open to udder games. Anyone got cheap Cubs tix? Also, monkeys fly outta my butt.

Will The Decker be in town?
~

5 comments:

Ranger said...

I'll be there on the 9th too, and my little guy will be parading around on the field before the game.

smiff said...

Your little guy? Dude, don't get arrested for flashing.

Fungster said...

Smiff make the joke. Huh Huh.

The silence from udder potential hosts is DEAFENING. Well, let me try to reassure dem. Smiff is a dream guest. Really! He showers & makes the bed & everything. And if you need tons of newspaper around the house, well, this guy is a newspaper machine. He reads any and all of dem. Thrice.

And Decker better show up. He's been given like two whole months notice.

k-mad said...

He's welcome to some time in the burbs, but it's 1) uncomfortable, 2) far from everything, and 3) a nut-house.

k-mad said...

What time July 3? Peoria Chiefs play at Kane County Courgars at 6:00.