Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fungrant

Scrabble Beta sucks.  No way to sugar coat it.  Scrabble Beta sucks.  They sued to get a better (though obviously a ripoff) product yanked from the Facebooks and then they put up this product that sucks arse.  Case & Point - I gets a note yesterday saying Corms came back for more after a defeat over the weekend.  Fung goes in - says no active game.  Then it says error, please reload, which it like ALWAYS FREAKING SAYS!  So Corms, I don't see your game - it doesn't show up.  Scrabulous didn't have those fancy graphics, but it freaking worked (most of the time).  Hasbro, get off your arse and fix this $#!+.

3 comments:

Jason said...

"Fungrant" seems like a mix of "fragrant" and "vagrant" with a dash of Fung. So it seems like a word describing a bad-smelling dude.

Jason said...

"Pungent" also

k-mad said...

Seems to me I've been on some fungrant CTA trains in my day...