Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's wrong with Fung?

Dis is what CNN tells Fung he should read, based on the previous stories he read:

Stories you may be interested in based on past browsing
People who choose to eat 'Dumpster' food

Kids train to be ultimate fighters

Female author writes about her own male past

Never go against the family

Da story he was reading at dat time: Mom goes from $70K to food bank.

I haven't read any of those stories, but I wonder - did they actually study my browsing habits and choose those, or are they just pulling my leg and putting up stories noone else reads? Or is Fung so Bushian he must be told what to read?

2 comments:

k-mad said...

Fung: unhinged

Smiff said...

Dude, if you've been reduced to eating "dumpster food," Smiff will help a brother out and send you some more money. Let me know! I'll also throw in some Kollyfornia sunshine.

Smiff--aka The Fixer--is here to help.