Thursday, June 28, 2007

Smiff is angry, my friends

Still in DC...for two more phokking days. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. Let's see who's to blame:

1) K-Mad (naturally)
2) K-Mad's boss (totally insane? just askin'...)
3) American Airlines (phokk dem)
4) Dallas--what, you get some rain and all flights west of the Mississippi shut down for two days?
5) While i'm at it, Texas. Let's Mess With Them. Isn't this the state which executes little old ladies for jaywalking? and they can't handle a little water? PHOKK DEM RIGHT DOWNTOWN AND PRINT IT!
6) DC. I think my flight tonight was cancelled because of some thunderstorms. Whatever. Wimps.
7) George W. Bush and Dick "Dick" (Dick!) Cheney (angle THIS, Dick)
8) Tom Skilling--just because of bad weather
9) Fung
10) The iPhone

2 comments:

k-mad said...

I think it's the Horror/Monks first place lattice of coincidence coming around to bite yer ass, a week late. In udder words, probly not a good week to be phlyin on da aeroplane...

Sarge said...

Smitty is to blame...whither New York?!?!?

Sad.